Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer break is here and I am already planning my "summer fun in the sun". Well... more like "summer fun indoors and occasionally outdoors". Don't think of me as a couch potato but, I am not the most active person. I don't understand sports and I hate sweating. But, my fear of water will evaporate in the sun this summer. Right now I am taking online courses and haven't seen the sun in a while. I was telling that someone yesterday and she said that she said that she has been obsessing over college application indoors so much that she can't just walk into the sun or else she will burst into flames. We promised each other that we were going to move past the occasional run on the treadmill and so can you.

#43 Do outdoorsy things. Go jogging or take a bike ride. Better yet, garden. I don't have a green thumb so, I  get plants that don't require a lot of attention (I lack that). But, don't go hunting or fishing please. I just realized that as I am writing this, I am looking out the window. I am excited. Off to go see the world. Ok, hello that thing I have been blogging about (nature) and goodbye DiSh Of Green (for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment